Doncaster Christadelphians meet on Sundays and Wednesdays in the Christadelphian Hall, Bentley.
We are ordinary people from different backgrounds who come together as a spiritual family to share our common faith in the Bible as the Word of God and to gain peace and comfort from the Gospel message.
The Bible’s good news is not just about the future; its teaching brings real peace and happiness to the lives of disciples today. It contains many lessons for our relationships with the Lord Jesus Christ and with each other. These are of great help, especially when we have difficulties or troubles in our lives and are looking for comfort and reassurance.
“Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
We believe the Bible teaches us that:
- It is God’s message to us.
- It tells us about Him, His purpose with the earth and the people who live on it.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of Mary. He lived, was crucified and then raised from the dead to be given everlasting life by God.
- Through the life and death of Jesus our sins can be forgiven and we can be reconciled to God.
- After his resurrection, Jesus ascended to heaven. He will shortly return to establish the Kingdom of God on earth.
- At that time there will be a raising of the dead and faithful men and women from all ages will share everlasting life with their Lord in his Kingdom.
These are the things that are really important to us and that we would like to share with you.
If you are interested in finding out more about us please feel free to come and visit us, or alternatively get in touch with us through the contact form.